TrackTurf™ by SYNLawn is the ideal synthetic surface for athletes in training for track and field, agility and cross training. Built to withstand vigorous workouts and absorb repeated impacts this artificial turf surface helps prevent unnecessary stress on joints and may help reduce common athletic injuries.
- Lines are tufted into the turf, eliminating seams at critical stress points.
- Able to withstand rigorous foot traffic and wear.
- No infill for easy maintenance and clean-up.
- Nylon root zone for durability and reduced resistance.
- 5mm rubber padding absorbs impact energy.
- 9-year manufacturer warranty.
Custom Colors Available
Contact your local SYNLawn representative for more information on how to order custom colors.
|Foot Traffic Resiliency||
|Grass Zone Yarn||
|Grass Zone Denier||
|Thatch Zone Yarn||
|Thatch Zone Color||
|Thatch Zone Denier||
|Finished Pile Height||
|Finished Pile Weight||
15/18 Polypropylene 2-part
5mm Polyurethane Padding
|Tuft Machine Gauge||
10 feet (per manufacturer's specifications)
>45 inches per yd²
*Will pass IPEMA certification, ASTM E648, ASTM F1292, ASTM F1951